Located in the heart of Rockville, the Judicial Center Annex (JCA) is the latest addition to the City’s municipal complex. The site serves downtown workers in the adjacent State District Court, County Council, and City Administrative offices.One of the most important goals for the project was to develop the site in ways that were visibly […]
The new West Wing of the Baltimore Museum of Art is located on the grounds of the main museum adjacent to the Johns Hopkins University. The site encompasses an existing formal garden and a heavily wooded area to the west.
The France-Merrick Performing Arts Center at the Hippodrome involved the architectural connection of three historic landmark buildings - the Western National Bank, the Eutaw Savings Bank, and the original Hippodrome Theatre. The original Hippodrome Theater was designed by noted theater architect, Thomas Lamb, and opened in 1914 as a Theater Palace.
The five-story museum houses 12,000 SF of dedicated permanent exhibition space and 3,500 SF for special temporary exhibits. It features an interactive learning environment, auditorium, resource center, oral history recording studio, museum shop, café/eatery, outside terrace and reception area.