PROJECT LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (5+ Years)
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
Mahan Rykiel Associates is currently seeking a Project Landscape Architect with 5+ years of experience that specializes in project design, design documentation and construction services to join our growing team. Working directly with our Design Principals, the Project Landscape Architect will be responsible for managing all phases of our project work that includes design, documentation, staff scheduling, project budgeting and client relationships. Applicants currently looking for an opportunity to explore various aspects of design and project types, with the opportunity to grow into a senior-level position are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Mahan Rykiel is an internationally recognized, woman-owned landscape architecture, planning and urban design firm with a staff of over thirty professionals. We have a passionate team that delivers high quality, high value solutions for our clients. Our practice is diverse, with projects that span a diverse range of markets, scales and types with a portfolio that includes institutional and academic work, housing, hospitality, retail/mixed-use, parks, urban planning, resiliency, research and transportation.
What are We Looking For?
Experience & Education:
- 5+ Years of Professional Experience within a professional design office
- Professional Licensure
- Accredited degree in landscape architecture, architecture or an engineering related field
- Team player, thought leader, passionate and self-motivated professional
- Solid sense of design and detailing; extensive experience in design and construction documentation with a minimum of 3 high-quality built projects
- Collaborative thinking, Design coordination with internal and external teams and consultants
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, while managing staff and balancing project responsibilities
- Interest in marketing, networking and business development
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Excellent graphic (computer and/or hand), verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent creative thinking and design ability
- Demonstrated extensive experience in the development and coordination of construction drawings, specifications and associated documents
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Revit (desired/not required)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficient in 3D Modeling (Rhino, SketchUp, Lumion and Enscape)
- Planting knowledge and site grading experience
Directions to apply:
If you are passionate about design and looking for an opportunity to grow and lead while working on a broad range of project types, we are eager to hear more about you!
Please send inquiries and your information to Jennifer Castillo at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Letter of interest
- Professional Resume
- Project Portfolio with 3 (minimum) built project samples.